Sunday, August 7, 2011

So Eric what did you do with that birthday money?

So as some of you know I recently celebrated a birthday, and my father was kind enough to send me a check showing just how much he loved me (thanks for that by the way Dewey).  Now as usual there is the stipulation written on the card to "spend the money on something fun".  Now you might think a newly 24 year old young man might go out and drink my money away, nope I didn't do that that...  Well then a fat kid food blogger might go enjoy a good meal, nope I didn't do that.  No I went into a kite store in Galveston and walked out with an awesome stunt kite (okay so maybe I am reliving my days as a 9 year old, big deal).  Here is a video showing just how awesome I really am...  ignore the pale pasty fat guy in the foreground holding the strings I have no idea where he came from and how he kept getting in the way of my glorious kite.

PS- the cinematography can be blamed on my sister, needless to say I don't see an Oscar sitting on her mantle any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment