Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Manhappiness Pt 2

So you might have thought I was joking when I said that we went to So Long Saloon twice while in Manhattan...

Then you my friend would be mistaken.

Now since I already ranted and raved about just how good this place is I will take it easy tonight and just let you admire some more pics with brief descriptions.

The favorite beer of the night was none other than the Manhattan local Tallgrass, nothing like a little local ale to start a meal off right.

Then of course we have the familiar friend show up at the table...
 

With some salty buddies...

And just like that...
So long... so sad

But wait, from the kitchen comes a new friend, one to help fill the void left by our creamy raspberry beantastic friend.
The Bleu Cheese Burger, a pile of awesome loaded with delicious beef, ooey gooey flavorful bleu cheese, and some bacon tossed in there for good measure.  And yet again, you cant ignore the side kick.

Basically I love this place, and you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment