Sunday, November 27, 2011

What A Burger

So for all of my readers who do not reside in the great state of Texas (or one of the neighboring states that has the opportunity to bask in our glow) I feel sorry for you.  Aside from all of the 100% pure unadulterated awesomeness that you do not get to reside in you miss out on one of the truly wonderful fast food experience known as Whataburger.

I am going to be lazy and not provide a whole heck of a lot of background information on this, if you have never seen a Whataburger ad you must live under a rock, because I spent my entire college career in Kansas being tormented by images of juicy burgers you can have "just like you like it".

My love for this place reached a climax this year when a one of their limited time releases combined my love of a good Whataburger and green chiles.

Behold the Green Chile Cheeseburger.  It was as glorious as it should have been and my only true regret here is that they do not have it year round.  Damn you green chiles for being a seasonal harvest.  This burger had American and Pepper Jack cheese as well as a heaping serving of green chiles, basically one of the best fast food burgers I have ever had.  Guess I just have to wait until next fall for it to reappear hopefully, consider my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment